Saturday, April 17, 2010

/cast Resurrection

BACK FROM THE DEAD! Introductory and obligatory post on why I haven't blogged in a while.

A little while back, WoW.com needed a new Hunter blogger. I applied and didn't get the position. After I sent in the sample blog and waited for the response I didn't want to post anything on here and use up and future ideas I could have used to WoW.com, should I have gotten the position. Like I said, I didn't get it, but the person who did is much more qualified and has been doing GREAT. I don't think I have a copy of the blog that I sent them, but should I find it, I plan on posting it here just to add to the collection.

After that, I just didn't get around to blogging. It wasn't because I had hard feelings. It also SURELY wasn't because there wasn't anything to write about. Honestly, I just had a busy last few months. Also, first post of the new year, so HAPPY NEW YEAR! How many have failed at the resolution by now? (This guy has.)

Now to the comeback.

Like I said, there have been so many things I have been privately nerd raging about, even sharing a few rants with my friends. So much news about the future in Cataclysm I have wanted to post on. I had a very hate filled rant planned about the current state of WoW that drove me so close to "picking up the pen" again. However, it wasn't until today, when the rage filled up to the top and spilled out over the edge that I knew something needed to be said. I need to put my opinion out there again. I need to rant, vent, share my views, and expose the moronic opinions that push me to this rage filled state. I feel like I sat in the penalty box for 2 minutes after getting into a fight and watched the game go on. Now that I am out, I am making a beeline back into the game to inflict serious pain, ultimately leading me to feel better about the 2 minutes I was out of the game for.

(I apologize in advance for sharing opinions on "old news," should they be some of the things I write about.)

It feels good to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment