Monday, August 24, 2009

Obligatory "First Post"

FIRST!!!1!!1!!!11!!!!

^^^Myself as well as many other nerds DEFINITELY rage over that.

Anyway, down to business. My name is Josh and I play World of Warcraft. My main is a Troll Hunter, and currently my only 80. I am a chronic nerd rager over WoW, and pretty much any other video game I play. This blog will contain rants, rages, and the occasional insiteful reflection. I am sure if I get on a really good rant or rage the post will have some "NSFW" language, but I will try my best to note it before I post it to the site, just giving fair warning.

Nerd raging for me is my way of letting it all out. I scream at the top of my lungs, yell obscenities, punch my keyboard, and smash mice on the ground. Honestly, after it is all over, I feel better (more or less depending on how much it will cost to replace the mouse). Calling me a nerd rager is a compliment. If you see me questing and out of nowhere getting sapped and then proceed to be killed by a gnome rogue keeping me stun locked while not being able to even get one attack off... Prepare for some... NERD RAAAAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment